- Manual therapy which includes joint mobilisation, manipulation and soft tissue therapy
- Pre and post pregnancy physiotherapy treatments to relieve spinal and pelvic pain before and after child birth
- Sports injury management, prevention and screening for the amateur to elite athlete
- Postural advice/ergonomics
- Dry needling which is an effective natural technique for the treatment of pain and muscle dysfunction
- Individualised Pilates preventative and rehabilitative programs performed on state of the art equipment.
- Gait analysis to assess the biomechanical involvement in potential causes of musculoskeletal pain